It is designed to protect the eyes and face of the welder against harmful radiation and spatter during welding, grinding and plasma cutting.
The helmet has an automatic filter with the highest optical class 1/1/1/1 and a large field of view of 100x98mm.
The helmet is suitable for beginners and professional welders who value exceptional comfort and comfort.
The helmet is equipped with an automatic filter that has the ability to adjust the darkness during welding.
The auto-darkening welding filter works automatically, switching from light to dark or vice versa.
The transition to the darkened state takes place at the moment of the appearance of the welding arc. The transition to the bright state takes place after the welding arc is extinguished.
- Filter cassette size: 133mmx114mmx9mm
- Active Field of View: 98mmx100mm
- Transparent state ("lightened" mode): DIN 4
- Shade level ("dim" mode): DIN 4/8 - DIN 9/13
- Switchover time: 1/30000 s
- Delay time settings: 0.1s to 1.0s
- Power Source: Lithium Battery & Photo Cell
- Lithium battery capacity: 1200 mAh
- Working temperature: - 5C to + 55C
- Number of sensors: 4
- Material: PA / NYLON
- Weight: 610 g
- Internal protective glass dimensions: 105mm × 106mm × 1mm
- Outer protective glass dimensions: 114mm × 133mm × 1mm
- Processes: MIG / MMA / TIG / PLASMA
- Sensitivity adjustment: Yes
- Delay adjustment: Yes
- Grinding / Grind: Yes
- Shade: DIN 4-13
The mask is powered by a solar panel and has a battery that can be conveniently replaced.
After the welding process is completed, the visor window automatically changes from dark to light, but only after the user has set a delay. The delay time compensates for the afterglow effect on the workpiece.
Under normal welding conditions, the sensitivity should always be set to the maximum value. In exceptional cases, e.g. when welding in a very exposed area, the mask sensitivity can be reduced.
A handy feature that allows the welder to see the true colors while welding, get a sharper image and better visibility.
FULL FACE PROTECTION
The helmet protects the face, chin, throat, ears and head, allowing you to weld in all positions.
Regulations on filter elements for helmets are regulated by the EN 379 standard, which introduces a ranking of optical classes based on tests measuring the light flow through the filter and individual layers.
- 1 - Optical (view accuracy) - Assesses image distortion when looking through a visor.
- 1 - Light diffusion - checks if there are production contaminants in the glass of the insert.
- 1 - Differences in light transmission - Focuses on the self-tinting ability of the lenses and the constant dimming of the entire surface of the lens.
- 1 - The dependence of the angle on light transmittance - checks the clarity of the view at different angles
The Voglemann Kilwap helmet has a very good optical class 1/1/1/1. The filter cartridge is rated on a scale of 1 to 3 for each category listed above. The result: 1 is the best for the optical class and 3 is the worst.
Built-in 4 modern sensors guarantee the highest sensitivity, which is an important factor when welding with low currents.
The sensors darken the viewfinder, when welding starts, they send an electric signal powering the auto-darkening filter.
ADJUSTING THE ANGLE OF THE HELMET
The bonnet angle is adjusted by changing the position of the pin. If the hood angle is not suitable for the operator, he can adjust it.
ADJUSTING THE DISTANCE BETWEEN THE HELMET AND THE OPERATOR'S FACE
To adjust the distance between the helmet and the face in the lowered position, loosen the lock nut on the other side of the helmet and move the helmet closer to or further away from the face.
- MMA arc welding with coated electrode
- MAG arc welding with a consumable electrode in active gas shield
- TIG arc welding with a non-consumable electrode in an inert gas shield
- MIG arc welding with a consumable electrode in an inert gas shield
- MIG (LIGHT ALLOYS) arc welding with a light metal consumable electrode in an inert gas shield
- SAW submerged arc welding
- PLASMA CUTTING Plasma arc cutting of materials
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.