Universal tungsten electrode with 1.5% lanthanum content, without radioactive track.
Types of material
- stainless steel
- aluminum alloys
- magnesium alloys
Welding with Vogelmann gold tungsten electrodes is easy in both, alternating current (AC) and direct current (DC).
- Easy ignition of the bow
- High durability and quality
- Best for welding with high current
- High arc stability
- Good arc ignition and re-ignition
- Symbol: WL-15
- Diameter: 1.0/1.6/2.0/2.4/3.2mm
- Length: 175 mm
- Welding current: constant (DC), variable (AC)
- Made according to the standard: DIN/EN26848
- Composition: 98.5% Tungsten (W), 1.5% Lanthanum (La)
- Quantity: 10pcs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.